The new KrakenD Enterprise version 2.3.2 is already available for install or upgrade. This patch version fixes a few corner cases of several components that could not work properly in edge scenarios.
🚀 Summary of changes for EEv2.3
Small fixes on Redis rate limiter, gRPC, API keys, and Lua
- Lua: Corrected bug not preventing lists to grow, and added a special type for
- API Keys: When a user key is valid, but it does not have permissions to use the resource now a 403 is returned instead of the 401
- gRPC: Fix types of recursive objects
- Better logging on plugins
- Redis rate-limit: Fix a corner-case panic during startup
Upgrading to the latest version is always advised.
Categories: Product Updates