The new KrakenD Enterprise version 2.3.1 is already available for install or upgrade. This patch version fixes a few corner cases of several components that could not work properly in edge scenarios. It also adds two small new Lua functions for working with tables and lists.
Summary of changes
Fixes on Redis rate limiter, Alpine security upgrade, body generator, gRPC, and added new helpers in Lua
- Add list and table helpers to Lua scripts
- Automatically set content-type
application/jsonfor GraphQL backends, no longer needing the client to pass it + fixes in formatting
- Fix escaped chars during XML rendering
- Avoid startup panic when using proxy rate limit with capacity 0
- Bodygenerator: Push Content-Length header with the calculation of a generated body.
- Redis rate limit: Fix on zero capacity limits
- gRPC endpoints not filling data with URL parameters and query strings combinations
- Avoid initial wait for client connection and add retry strategies on WebSockets
- Upgrade Docker image base to Alpine 3.18
Upgrading to the latest version is always advised.
Categories: Product Updates