KrakenD Enterprise 2.2.1 (bugfixing) released
by Albert Lombarte
Apr 19, 2023
The new KrakenD Enterprise version 2.2.1 is already available for install or upgrade. This patch version does not bring significant new functionality (except for AMQP) but includes a few fixes.
Summary of changes
Enables backoff strategies for AMQP producers and consumers, and fixes OpenAPI generation issues.
- AMQP consumers and producers offer now retries with several backoff strategies.
- Request modifier plugin loader is now hardened and is more strict to prevent human error.
- Prevent showing 500 status codes when using the body-generator component that receives an empty body
- OpenAPI includes basic auth information when available for the new component (not the plugin).
- OpenAPI output is now deterministic. The order of elements of the output is ordered.
- OpenAPI runtime error when declaring nested JSON schemas
- Lua exited with semicolon characters
- Conflicting treatment of floats and integers on JMESpath component
- The underlying Go version has been upgraded to 1.20.3 which includes security fixes to crypto
Upgrading to the latest version is always advised.
Categories: Product Updates