🚀 Summary of changes for CEv2.1
Adds a Docker image to build plugins and fixes issues with the JOSE and Lua packages.
- Bot Detector: Avoid aborting with an error
- Influx: Logs normalized for better consistency
- JOSE: Use a sempahore to orchestrate the concurrent warm up of the JWK caches
- Lambda: Upgrade the AWS SDK version used (by @boris154)
krakend checkcommand did not accept configurations with zero number of endpoints.
- JOSE: The SecretProvider didn’t receive the provided CacheDuration (by @mguay22)
- JSON Schema: Validate schema definitions and reuse schema (by @moritzploss)
- Lua: Error messages couldn’t contain the
- Martian: Replace the
header.Idmodifier with a working custom implementation.
Upgrading to the latest version is always advised.
Categories: Product Updates